TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information presented here is not designed to, and does not, provide medical advice. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this material are for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read in this material. Never rely on information in this material in place of seeking professional medical advice. Tracey Garito Mahaney is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to confer with your doctor with regard to information contained in this material. You are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional health care provider.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. PAR-Q & MEDICAL CLEARANCE - Medical clearance is required of all participants who answer ‘yes’ to any of the PAR-Q questions. We reserve the right to require medical clearance from any client we feel may be at risk.
2. ATTIRE - Proper workout attire and footwear (shorts, gym pants, T-shirt, supportive sneakers) are suggested for all workouts.
3. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT:
PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE - Clients are responsible for arriving on time for zoom / in-person sessions. For zoom / in-person sessions, the coach is only obligated to wait 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, if you do not show, the coach will cancel the session and it will be deducted from your monthly plan / package. If you know you will be a couple minutes late for your session, as a courtesy,
please text your coach. Oh, and the penalty for arriving late is 10 BURPEES!
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE MORE THAN 2 MINUTES EARLY - If you arrive early, I will either be with another client or I will be taking a scheduled 15-minute break. If you arrive earlier than 2 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your appointment, I ask that you please wait in your car, or go to the bathroom, etc.
4. APPOINTMENT CHANGE / NO-SHOW / CANCELLATION POLICY - All appointments are scheduled in advance and adhere to our 12-hour cancellation policy. Every client is allowed one "emergency cancel / reschedule." After that, sessions cancelled / rescheduled within the 12-hour window will be deducted from your plan / package. If you have to cancel a session, it is your responsibility to try to reschedule the missed session before your monthly plan / package expires (See Item #6 below)
5. MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY - If you purchased Personal Training Monthly Plan, your plan renews on the 1st of every month. If you wish to cancel your Monthly Membership, you must do so before end of the current month to avoid being charged. If proper notice is notice is not received, the contract will automatically renew for the full contracted amount. No refunds.
If you purchased a Moxie Fitness Online Membership, your plan renews on the anniversary of your start date every month. If you wish to cancel your Moxie Fitness Online Membership, you must do so before end of the current term to avoid being charged. If proper notice is notice is not received, the contract will automatically renew for the full contracted amount. No refunds.
6. PERSONAL TRAINING PLAN / PACKAGE EXPIRATION / REFUND POLICY -
MONTHLY PLANS - Clients must complete all sessions before their Personal Training Monthly Plan expires at the end of the month. If a client purchases a Personal Training Monthly Plan, the client may not exceed the agreed-upon number of sessions in a one-month period and any unused classes / sessions will not roll over into the following month(s).
3-MONTH PAID-IN-FULL PLANS - All Personal Training 3-Month Paid-In-Full Plans expire exactly four (4) months after the date of purchase. Any unused sessions that remain after the package expires will be forfeited by the client.All packages, plans, and memberships are nonrefundable / non-transferable.