MM3 | BODY

MM3 Body is just one prong of the MM3 Health Coaching 90-Day Total Health Transformation. 

Most fitness and nutrition programs out there will tell you what and how much to eat and/or how to train. And those things are essential. But my own experience has proven that knowledge alone does not equal substantial permanent behavior change. Most people do not need more information. In fact, they already have too much of it. They are inundated with it! Dietary theories are confusing and contradictory and there are hundreds of them. And each one of them has scientific studies to prove why their theory is the best.

At Moxie, our goal is to help our clients move away from a “be-on-a-diet” mentality and to undertake a “way of eating” instead. True fact: The word “diet” comes from the Greek root word “diaita”, which means “to live one's life,” and from the Latin root word, “diaeta,” meaning a “manner of living”. Most people, however, think of a diet as a short-term period of hunger and deprivation, an external solution for quick weight loss. The rewards are few and the behavioral changes are not permanent.

Below is a list of the 8 Dietary Paradigms that we hold as true...

  1. There are as many "right" diets as there are people on the planet.

  2. What's healthy for one person might not be healthy for YOU.

  3. Your body is the most powerful, least expensive and BEST dietary experimentation lab in existence. Why? Because the body has an innate wisdom beyond any book or authority.

  4. Diets are not useful as dogma; however, they are useful as references.

  5. Your diet changes as you change.

  6. Your relationship with food and your body impacts your health more powerfuly than the food you eat.

  7. Every symptom, craving, or behavior around food has a positive intention; therefore, symptoms, cravings, or behaviors are not the problem. They are simply the best solution you have come up with so far.

  8. Nourishment is about much more than just food.

We will get you started with a structured, yet flexible and simple Custom Meal Plan Template and Moxie Food Guide that you can start planning your meals around. However, when it comes to creating the perfect way of eating for you, we know that 20% of it is going to be about actual nutrition (the balance, source, and timing of macros). The other 80% is going to be about something else. That something else is mindset. 

By following the MM3 Coaching Process, you will...

  • Learn to change your relationship with and attitude towards food for good.

  • Discover the smallest, gentlest intervention you can make that will have the biggest impact.

  • Learn The 7 Ways to Balance Blood Sugar and get off the "Blood Sugar Roller Coaster"

  • Discover the easiest, cheapest fixes  for resolving digestive issues, for increasing weight loss, for gaining energy, and for dealing with a host of health issues 

  • Discover which foods are causing bloating, inflammation, intolerances, and weight gain, AND which foods help you look, feel, and perform at your best.

  • Learn Why HOW You Eat Can Be More Important Than WHAT You Eat.

  • Learn how to change destructive habits, such as: overeating, eating too much of something and not enough of something else, life revolving around food, eating for fuel and function vs. emotional eating.

  • Learn how to identify your cues and triggers that stimulate a particular food response (desired or detrimental).

  • Learn how to cope better with and/or reduce biological, mental and/or spiritual stress 

  • Practice realistic and simple habits to build the essential skills that everyone needs to sustain good health and a lean and strong body for life.

  • Learn how to start planning your meals around a structured, yet flexible and simple Meal Plan Template customized just for you.

    • NO counting calories, blocks, or points.

    • NO tracking macros.

    • NO food scales or measuring cups. 

  • Learn how to...

    • Make food choices that will improve your health and save the planet!

    • Read food lables and Nutrition Facts

    • Indulge your sweet tooth the healthy way

    • Navigate the grocery store

    • Transition from a Highly Processed Diet to a Whole Foods Lifestyle 

    • Transition to a Vegetarian or Vegan Diet (if you are interested in that)

    • Transition to a Gluten-Free or Dairy-Free Diet (if you are interested in that)

    • Prepare for and complete an MM3 Cleanse 28-Day Reset (if you are interested in that)

© 2017 by Moxie Newtown